But this post is to share some great insights I found.
1. The real definition of "failure" is not being true to yourself and your dreams.
2. The real definition of "wealth" is finding where you belong.
3. The real definition of "fear" is the energy to do your best in a new situation.
4. Stop saying you don't have enough time. You simply need to prioritize your time to meet your biggest goal(s).
5. Stop saying you don't have enough money. You simply need to get creative and work smarter. Ask yourself: What do I have here with me or at home or in the car that could help me with this?
6. Anytime you hit the end of the road, you're lacking an idea, not money, not time, not mentorship. Think outside the box.
I'm sorry that my handwritten notations did not give the source for these gems. My apologies to the creative minds who gave us this wisdom, but we can learn and apply them regardless.
Go forth and embrace failure and find your wealth.
Denise Barker, Author, Blogger, Copy Editor
Books that Build Character(s)