Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Monday, October 31, 2011

Words Rule the World, A Collection of Quotations - Volume One

My fourth nonfiction book has been uploaded to Amazon!  It will not be available online for at least twenty-four hours.  I will proceed with the Barnes & Noble upload another day.  After you format your ninety Word pages into probably double that in Kindle screen loads, it takes a few hours to fix the quirks in spacing and formatting about 700 quotes/verses.

This collection has famous sayings and not-so-famous ones along with Bible verses--all geared to making a better man, and a better business.  Since I love stockpiling great quotes, I foresee other volumes in the future.

But for now, I'm taking a deserved rest.  Later on, I may meet up with an authors' group I have missed too many times because of one day job (now gone).  And NaNoWriMo starts at midnight tonight!  Thus, my downtime will be short and enjoyed immensely.  Although one of my "rules" for NaNo is:  To Have Fun.  To Enjoy the Process. 

I plan to follow my own advice.

Best wishes to all NaNoWriMo participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment