Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Amazon to Mark E-Books with Spelling and Formatting Errors Beginning 02.03.2016

Haven't read about this yet? Here's the link to the article: http://goodereader.com/blog/e-book-news/kindle-e-books-will-have-a-warning-message-if-they-have-spelling-mistakes-or-bad-formatting.

If you Indie authors have been meaning to update the spelling and grammar errors in your e-books, now is the time to get a copy editor lined up, before the 02.03.2016 rush begins. I'm not a professional formatter, but I'm handy with Styles within MSWord and can do an initial pass with my general formatting knowledge (as I do my copyediting magic) before you then hand over the book to your professional formatter.

I'm available now. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (based on the order in which my special PayPal account receives the accurate fee amount paid in full, plus my acceptance of said prepaid project's subject matter). I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BOOKS ABOUT CERTAIN TOPICS and/or BASED ON MY AVAILABILITY.

READ THIS LINK to MY POST re 2016 FEES and SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: http://livingthedreampublishing.blogspot.com/2015/12/denise-barker-freelance-copy-editor.html.

Then contact me at LivingTheDreamPublishing@gmail.com.

"If your vocation isn’t a vacation, then quit, leap, change careers."

Denise Barker, Author, Blogger, Copy Editor
Books that Build Character(s)


What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you give someone a book, you don’t give him just paper, ink, and glue.  You give him the possibility of a whole new life. Christopher Morley
The best inheritance you can leave your kids is an example of how to live a full and meaningful life. Dan Zadra


No comments:

Post a Comment