Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Notes from the Universe Movie

Notes from the Universe Movie

WOW! I've watched this twice and I still tear up! This is going to be my newest inspiration first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I've also put this on my wall on Facebook. I never want to lose touch with this video. And I would love to be able to produce YouTube videos such as this that move others such as I have been moved. Whether related to my books or to just sharing. That is my wish. I have been blessed to watch this, to have it make its way to me. Now I share it with you.

UPDATE 08.02.2011:  The above link is currently not working, resulting in an error code instead of this inspirational YouTube movie.  So I have added the URL in my favs found on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment