Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Denise Barker, Author

I have started a new blog: Denise Barker, Author. I've also updated my links in my signature to include this new site. The author side will be more static. I'll update it when I have new releases for sure. But this Living the Dream locale should continue to have the most activity. This is where I share tips and inspiration with my fellow Indies, both as an author and as a freelance copy editor.

So that's the latest news from me. I should have done my author link sooner, but I've been more focused on my content than promotion. But I'll let you know if that additional Internet activity helps my readership find my e-books. Marketing is ever changing and remains a mystery...to me. It's all a grand experiment, yes?

Denise Barker, author + blogger + copy editor
amazon.com/author/denisebarker

No comments:

Post a Comment