Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Monday, June 4, 2012

A New Favorite Career Quote

If you are reading this particular blog post on the same day it was created, you will also see this marvelous quote under my blog banner.  But for those who find this tomorrow or later, and for me, this entry will allow us all to review it again.  And again.

Courtesy of Quote of the Day:

"Find a job you like and you add five days to every week."  H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

That is so true.  In this, my second career, I feel like I'm on vacation every day.  In fact, it is hard to tell my Mondays from my Saturdays.  I work pretty much every day.  It's so much fun, why would I not?


Denise Barker, author + freelance copy editor + blogger
Good Ole Boys, a love story at http://amzn.to/GoodOleBoys

No comments:

Post a Comment