Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Sunday, February 16, 2020

WE, THE PEOPLE, Are the Living Breathing Constitution: Get Out to Vote

NOTE: This blog is not the proper place for political discussions, and that is not my intent with this post. All such political-leaning comments, in my sole discretion, will be deleted.

That said, the main point of this post is simply this:

Get out and vote, people, in the primaries as well as your local and state elections leading up to the Tuesday, November 3, 2020, presidential election.


Everybody's vote counts. Don't listen to those who say, "But my vote cancels out yours, so let's not bother."

It matters because we matter. Our individual voices matter. Remember to: 

Proudly exercise your right to vote.

I know I will. Join me?

God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment