Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Michael Alvear's How to Sell Fiction on Kindle. Marketing Your Ebook in Amazon's Ecosystem: A Guide for Kindle-Publishing Authors

I recently added three marketing books to my Kindle. I'm not gifted in that area. I've read the first two and still have the third to conquer. But I can tell you already that this book, its long title in my blog post caption above, is awesome, great, motivating. I highly recommend it.

The other marketing book was good and had some points that urged me to do a few things differently. But it was too heavy into repeatedly "massaging" sales. That's why I love Alvear's book. It's about making wise choices from the beginning, and then you just monitor your royalties and tweak when necessary. Plus it has nothing to do with social media (another skill not in my repertoire or part of my basic leanings).

The price of the Alvear book is well worth all the info imparted, much of which I highlighted. Also he shares some links that most authors would thoroughly enjoy and use often, especially a bonus feature of a massive amount of research Alvear and his team have done to help the Kindle-publishing author. This huge compilation makes his listed sales price doubly fantastic.

For all you Indies out there, this is the marketing book you need. Much success to everyone.

 
Denise Barker, author + blogger + copy editor

No comments:

Post a Comment