Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Need Some Midweek Motivation? Here Are Four Inspiring Thoughts for You

I love quotes. I've been collecting them my whole life. I have four volumes of quotations uploaded on Amazon to date, each one containing about 2,500 entries. I find them helpful as writing prompts. I find them soothing. I find them inspirational. Each time I read them, I get a new insight from several.

In short, quotes are amazing and can transport us to new and different places, to new and different insights, to new and different mind-sets.

So, for today, here are the four resonating most with me:

Choose based on your highest good.
***

Do what you can
With what you’ve got
From where you’re at
***
Be fearless in your pursuit of what sets your soul on fire
***
I’m not telling you it will be easy. I’m telling you it’ll be worth it.

Fill your mind predominantly with thoughts like these, and just imagine where you could go, where you could end up. Enjoy the trip.


Welcome to My World, Where Every Day Is a Saturday

Denise Barker, Author, Blogger, Copy Editor
Books that Build Character(s)

https://deniseannbarker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment