Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Wishes to All

I am typing this on Christmas Eve day. If you subscribe to my blog, then you'll see this on Christmas, tomorrow. For all others who won't find it timely, here are a few quotations to help you start your new year:

You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. Zig Ziglar

Everyone can have a luxury life. It's a state of mind. It's not necessarily about having the biggest house. It's about living life to the fullest. Paul Miklas

There’s more to life than increasing its speed and size. Timothy Ferriss

Always…unconditionally…follow your heart. Understand that persistence, hard work, and determination are the keys to success. Barbara Cage, poet

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. Unknown

The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925), politician
It only takes one person to change your life—you. Ruth Casey

Wishing peace, love, happiness, hope, success to all.

Denise Barker

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Merry Christmas, Denise. I hope you have a healthy, happy and successful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the quotations. I have been called the Quote Queen, for I love 'em so. You and I are in the DFW area and my lawn, bushes, trees are all white, covered with yesterday's snowfall. Bet we got two inches. So we had a White Christmas. Hope all is well at your house. db

    ReplyDelete