Quote of the Day

more Quotes

Friday, March 15, 2013

Submissions Open for Copyediting Projects from Individual Authors

NOTE: Limited openings.

As you may know, I am a copy editor for two big-name publishers. Even with projects coming from two huge concerns (usually from both the same week), I end up with time on my hands.

Therefore, if there are any individual authors who would like a professional copy editor to review their work, please feel free to contact me at LivingTheDreamPublishing@gmail.com.

For further details, see my initial post here: http://livingthedreampublishing.blogspot.com/2011/11/professional-freelance-copy-editor.html.

Here's to me keeping busier and for fellow Indie authors getting their work copyedited so the best possible version is ready for uploading. Much success to all!


Denise Barker, author + blogger + copy editor

No comments:

Post a Comment